Welcome!

Be Creative, Be Confident, Be Beautiful!

Followers

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Growing Up!

Hey guys!

It was raining outside and the internet was slow so to pass time produtively I gave my teen cousin a makeover. :)) She's in her sophomore year in highschool and just like me back then she barely touches make-ups though she's not totally against it. She has bushy brows so i trimmed and shaped them, she was totally against it and was almost hysterical when i started shaving them. I still maintained the normal shape though and just removed the baby busy brows

BEFORE



AFTER



I used brown shades for her eyes to make it look more natural and deep



I love highlighters, i think it gives a more natural look especially during the day or when the light is shining on your face. It can make your face glow and can brighten dull eyes too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...